Saturday, June 19, 2010

Amazing: Heidi Klum's Back (So's Her Front) In Germany's GQ

Lingerie, underwear, Heidi Klum, GQ, Germany, July, 2010, cover, removing, black, bra, garter belt, stockings, Michel Comte,

A week for VSMs (Very Sexy Moms), apparently. Gisle Bundchen returned to the lingerie catwalk, and Heidi Klum graces the July-August 2010 issue of GQ Germany.

Lingerie, underwear, Heidi Klum, GQ, Germany, July, 2010, cover photo, removing, black, bra, garter belt, stockings, Michel Comte,

Read the interview with Ms. Klum here, and do let me know what it says, since I don't speak German. I'm guessing it's something along the lines of 'please don't hate me because I can get back into shape like this after yet another baby'?

Lingerie, underwear, Heidi Klum, GQ, Germany, July, 2010, braless, white garter belt, black, stockings, Michel Comte,

Lingerie, underwear, Heidi Klum, GQ, Germany, July, 2010, removing, shirt, black, bra, garter belt,  Michel Comte,

Also let me know the maker of the lingerie from the Michel Comte
photo spread so I can properly credit them, if you get the chance.

Lingerie, underwear, Heidi Klum, GQ, Germany, July, 2010, black, bra, garter belt, no panties, nice ass, Michel Comte,

No comments:

Post a Comment