Saturday, July 25, 2009

frankufotos Lingerie Blog Makes It Three (Years)

Lingerie, underwear, Lara Bingle, Australian, models, Bare, bra, panties, pink,white, lace,

Australian model Lara Bingle and friends in a photoshoot for Bare Lingerie seemed like a perfect illustration for the third(!) anniversary post for frankufotos Lingerie

Lingerie, underwear, Lara Bingle, Australian, model, Bare, bra, panties, pink,white, lace,

Unlike a promotional campaign that featured Ms. Bingle , I don't think we have to ask where you are. This blog started as a hobby, based on the theory of you should be writing about what you know.. or would really like to know more about. Since one of my interests is lingerie, (happily shared by my girlfriend) and I'd ended up collecting a rather massive amount of amazing photos of models willingly showing it off, why not a blog?
Headed toward 600,000 hits, 1.2 million page views and 650 posts later, I'll pause to say Thank You again to you and any one else who has ever read these pages or commented on them.

Lingerie, underwear, Lara Bingle, Australian, models, Bare, bra, panties, pink,white, lace,

Thanks to all the original scanners of some of the amazing pictures I've found while surfing (sometimes in the oddest of places, it seems) to the lingerie designers, to the other lingerie bloggers, (who I think honestly do far better blogs than mine, but they're an inspiration) and of course, the lovely ladies themselves. Believe it or not, there's still some pictures I've never gotten to of certain models (can you say 'Leah Dizon'?) that I've had dating before the start of fufL. Hopefully, I'll get to those as we start year four. Hopefully with even more traffic, hits, and comments for you and other readers. Hopefully, my girlfriend will *finally* even write at least one guest post?

Well, you can't have everything, but it doesn't mean you stop trying for it-
Thanks again to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment